CLINICS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Get Golf Ready is an intro to golf program for new, beginner and high handicapper golfers.
GGR is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
Through this program, participants will be introduced to golf in a comfortable setting that will enable participants to reap the benefits both on and off the golf course. Not only will participants experience the satisfaction of striking that first chip shot, particpants will also realize the health, professional and personal benefits, that are afforded by the game.
On the business side, for young and seasoned professionals, men and women alike, the golf course provides as appropriate setting to develope new business relationships and network with colleagues. When you are not closing the deal, the golf course offers the perfect setting for families and friends to enjoy the outdoors and each other's company.
What You Need to Bring
Just yourself, a desire to have fun and perhaps a few friends to enjoy the great outdoors. Golf Clubs, balls and other equipment will be provided for your use.
The intro class will cover topics such as Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Full Swing, Etiquette and Rules.
2017 Get Golf Read Schedule at the Country Club of Maryland
75 Minutes Sessions
Members Only - $1800 / Non-Members $2000
- 25 Total Hours of Instruction
- 5 Month Plan
- Skills Assessment Test x2
- Initial 2-Hour Skills Assessment and first lesson
- 17 one-hour private lessons
- Video/Email review during most sessions
- Two 9-Hole Playing Lessons
- Club-Fitting Services if appropriate
- Lesson are good for 1-year from date of first lesson
Monthly Supervised Practice Sessions
(6) 1/2 sessions
What will you get during your practice sessions?
- We will reinforce what swing changes need to be made based on initial swing anaylsis
- Help eliminate the dissconnect between your golf lessons and your practice
- Making sure your allocation of your practice time matches your golf goals for the season
- Make sure your performing neccessary drills correctly